Wednesday, July 4, 2007

[.free.graphics.070704.]

Laughter is the best therapy! I was sick and had to stay in bed for a few days last week, and besides undergoing several therapeutic sessions, I noticed that my condition improved after having lots of big laughters as my cousins and I marathonly watched Monty Python’s Life of Brian, the Quest for the Holy Grail, and The Meaning of Life. Whoever gave that statement, I couldn’t agree more, laugther is a great therapy! My good health’s back and I feel terrific! :-)

Anyway, here come more free graphics as promised – earlier in January I planned to draw the second set of rose bears, now with red roses, but then many things happened, including the big flood – and as you might see, these seven graphics stayed in the folder. I can’t promise when the set will be ready, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy parts of it below :-)

ps: If you decide to use one of these graphics, please do not forget to provide a link back to www.amretasgraphics.com

Thank you! :-)








4 comments:

  1. Hi Amreta,

    I LOVE monty python and when I had the flu a few months ago I watched the MP DVDs I have and you right, laughter makes you feel so much better! Beautiful graphics... I like the way you draw roses, so detailed and lifelike. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Amreta! Oh I love Monty Python too... and especially Holy Grail!! I never get tired of that film and laugh hilarious every time.
    How are you? I hope everything is fine. The summer here in Sweden is not good at all, cold and rainy... brrrr.
    Hugs from Maggan in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Monty Python marathon? That sounds absolutely fantastic!!! Hmmm...wonder if I can find Monty Python here in Marrakech...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello AMRETA, i am ERIKA from buenos aires ARGENTINA, YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS SO PRETTY, I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS.
    THANKS FOR SHARE WITH US. HUGS ERIKA.

    ReplyDelete